Hello loves! Lately I've been into circle lenses, because I've seen so many youtubers wearing them and it really looks fab! They make your eyes appear wider and larger, let's say dolly. While doing my research, I found out that Pinky Paradise is the largest online store for cosmetic contacts.
But how do these lenses create a dolly-eyes effect? Well, there's a black ring on the outside part of the lenses and it widens your eye's iris. Circle lenses come in different sizes in diameter 14.0mm, 14.2mm, 14.5mm, 14.8mm and 15.0mm which is bigger than the common contact lenses. It's a huge trend in Japan and South Korea, but after Lady Gaga wore them in her "Bad Romance" video, they became a trend across the globe!
There are so many effects you can create with them. I noticed that Pinky Paradise has a great variety to achieve different looks, from natural to dolly and dramatic, whatever kind of cosmetic color lenses you're looking for they have it. My personal favourite series is the EOS Ice, I fell in love with the sparkly effect. Their lenses last a whole year and they are really affordable. Plus, all of their cosmetic lenses are sourced from reputable manufacturers like GEO, EOS, G&G, Vassen and more, because health comes first guys.
Circle lenses can be prescription or non-prescription, but there are a few thing you should know, in order to wear and store them the right way. I've been wearing prescription contacts for more than 7 years, and I've never had a problem with them, so I guess I'm doing it right.
- The first time, wear them only a couple of hours, and the next day you can wear them during the day. It takes a little bit of time for the eye to get used to them.
- Always wash your hands really well before wearing the contacts.
- It would be better not to have long nails, in order not to scratch the lenses.
- Do your makeup before wearing them, because you don't want eyeshadow or mascara to fall out in your lenses. Plus, that way you won't scratch them with the mascara brush.
- During the day, carry with you eye drops, just in case you feel like you're eyes are getting dry.
- Change the mutlipurpose solution every time you're using the contacts. When I'm not wearing the lenses everyday, I'm changing the solution every other day.
- Don't wear them for more than 8 hours.
- Don't sleep while wearing your lenses.
Pinky Paradise has a great guide on how to wear eye lenses properly, you can read it here. They also have great pack deals, and they offer a free animal or macaron lens case with every single purchase.
If you want to give it a try, you can use the code venetiakamara to receive a mystery gift!