Hey dolls! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. But if you don't, I would like to share with you a few things that could make your weekend fun, even if you don't have big plans.
- Just relax. I really don't get it what's with the people and the whole "let's party so hard that we won't be able to remember our names the next morning". Seriously, why? I know, the week days are stressful, your school/college/work is tiring. That's why, we all need to relax! Maybe not every weekend, I mean, sure, going out is great! But we really shouldn't forget to keep calm. Enjoy a great movie (I can totally recommend you one in the comments below if you want to), take a bubble bath, light a candle, listen to good music. Just have a nice time by yourself.
- I know, painting is not for everyone. But it's actually a great way to keep your mind clear. Or if you don't want to draw something, just paint your face. You know what I mean, find a great Youtuber -Desi Perkins is fabulous- and copy a makeup. Not only you're having fun, but also you develop your makeup skills!
- Cook a lovely dinner for yourself. MacDonald's are quick, tasty, and satisfying, yeah. But it's the worst thing you could eat, seriously, the worst. You don't have to make something that needs hours to get done. I found this amazing video with delicious meal ideas from Beauty Crush -which I love to death. Give it a try!
- Do something you've always wanted to, but were to afraid to actually do it. Even if that is a new haircut, recycle your clothes on your own, change the decoration of your room with things that you already have, start a blog, go for hiking! Anything!
- Call your best friend and have a "beauty spa day". Face masks (if you don't have any, here are some nice homemade masks), nails, hair, makeup, even massage each other! And of course, don't forget to eat lots of fruits. I don't know why, but I always enjoy eating fruits while having a "beauty girls night" (or day).
- And most important, wear something comfy! Is it a shirt, a tank top, shorts, pajamas? Anything that makes you feel good and relaxed! And that is that. I hope you'll have a lovely weekend loves. Life is so much easier when you just chill out.