I could spend hours admiring all the amazing pastel hair colored girls on the internet. It's different, unique and eye-catching. But my experience proves it's not that easy to achieve. If you 're thinking about getting a pastel hair color, you just have to love it. And that, because you're going to spend not only (a lot of) money, but also many hours to keep it vivid. It's harsh for your hair, and painful for your head. But despite that, it's marvelous!
1. Use a deep conditioner and mask every day, two weeks before bleaching. Do not use any heat.
2. Bleach your hair, at least twice. Your hair should have a very light blonde color, almost white.
3. Use a toner and a silver shampoo to get rid of the yellowish tones.
4. Mix 200ml conditioner with just a tad of the color of your choice (Directions is the best one).
5. Do that every time the color starts to fade.
6. You have to bleach again the roots when your hair grows, and use a lot of deep conditioners.
Check out my Bloglovin for more